Large-Scale Asian Container Terminal
Terminal invested in a new terminal operating system (TOS) Sparcs N4, and this substantial systems upgrade was necessary to replace ageing technology and position the terminal to handle the increasing complexity of mega vessels and ever larger alliances.
The terminal went for a Go-Live in August 2014
Bestshore has got substantial expertise within the XPS, Sparcs N4 & ECN4 areas and was contracted as the TOS service partner-expert to implement this big scale project efficiently and competently.
Bestshore provided two very experienced, certified consultants and did an excellent job in handling the project milestones, providing training, preparing standard operating procedure documents and case management. Below are the key milestones and achievements;
- Advanced Yard Planning Expert Decking configuration, testing & implementation to optimize the yard space utilization
- Advanced Vessel Planning Autostow configuration, testing & implementation to efficiently plan the vessels for improved productivity
- Advanced Truck Dispatching Prime Route configuration, testing & implementation to optimize the truck turnaround time at yard and vessel
- Go-Live configuration, Project Risk management & System Performance testing for Go-Live readiness
- Go-Live and post Go-Live support for improvement of productivity in terminal operations
- Terminal operations assessment and implementation of strategies for achieving the KPIs